Say goodbye to unnecessary landline costs and only pay for the calls you make. 3Gi Voice is perfect for anyone with Fibre or fixed LTE who wants a home telephone number that is flexible, affordable and easy-to-use. It allows you to make low-cost calls to landline and mobile numbers, and free calls to other On-Net Voice numbers (Vox/ IS/ Axxess/ ICT Globe).
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX's IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits.
Evolve your communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows, which supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VoIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VoIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to easily work remotely.
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring - phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones - no vendor lock in
- Receive & make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks!
The term "On Premis" refers to PBX installations within the local network (LAN). In this case a modern software based PBX such as 3CX, is usually materially installed on a dedicated server machine or appliance, or installed on a virtual machine. Peripheral devices such as phones, gateways, and softphones are normally installed within the same local network and interact directly with the PBX. Traditional phone lines (ISDN, PSTN, GSM) or VoIP lines (SIP Trunks) can be connected, but so can remote extensions physically placed in remote business locations. Internet connectivity allows for outward data traffic.
With Cloud solutions, the PBX software resides outside the company and is hosted at a data centre or hosting provider (Google). The PBX is thus installed in a remote location and communicates with VoIP phones within the Company and with the public phone network via Internet. In this case every call to the public phone network normally goes through the company's Internet connectivity. The data connectivity in the company is therefore a key factor in the choice.
Advantages of hosted PBX services are:
- generally accessible from anywhere
- do not suffer from: connectivity failures
- power failures or
- server failures.